Friday, December 15, 2006

Howdy!

What's goin on with y'all? I've been keepin busy here in the fine community of Cooks Creek. My horse, Lily, sure has been keepin me on my toes. Last Saturday she coliced. Nothin serious but she sure did give me a scare. Had to call in the vet. Then this mornin she managed to get herself stuck under the fence. Don't ask me how she did it but she did. It'll be interestin to see what she throws at me next.
I can't wait till the PBR (professional bull riding) is back on Saturday nights. I'm a huge fan of the PBR! I really hope that it comes back to Winnipeg this year. I went last June and it was a hoot. Had tons of fun.
Think I might go for a ride this weekend. Weather dependin of course. Have to ride my moms horse though, as Lily isn't quite in a condition to be ridden right now. She's still really thin. So if anyone has any advice that could help to bring her back to a proper weight, please let me now. I would really appreciate it.
Just about finished all my Christmas shoppin. Still have to wrap everythin though. haven't even started on that yet. Oh well, i'l get round to it. Only, 10 days and counting. I'm startin to get real excited. Christmas is like that. No matter what you can't help but get excited over it. Waiting in anticipation for the big day.
Anyway, it's gettin kinda late. Think I might turn in for the night. I still gotta feed the horses. Talk to y'all soon.

No comments: