Monday, November 5, 2007

Hey Y'all! Long Time No Talk.

Hey y'all.

I haven't been on this thing for a long time. I forgot I made it. Lots has happened between now and the last time I posted anything. Finally got Lily (my horse) back to a normal weight. Hey has anyone been keepin' up with the PBR (professional bull riding)? I went to that a couple weeks ago. They came to winnipeg. It was great. One bull broke his leg. They told us he was retired and would be used for breeding but I don't know.
Been keepin' busy. We got stalls in our barn now. Finished building those yesturday. We got the first snow of the year this morning. That's just down right depressing. We still got plenty to do before we're gonna be ready for winter. It's disgusting when you think about how fast the year has gone by. It feels like yesurday that I started University. (Yeah, I'm goin' to the U of W now.) You just can't keep up with the days. They seem to be flyin' by.
I really want to go ridin'. I haven't been riding' for a month and a half or more. I'm goin' through ridin' withdrawal! I just haven't had a chance to get out. With work, school, and gettin' ready for winter I just don't have time.
Anyway...I should go now. Don't really have anything left to say right now. I'll try to keep up on this thing. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: